Simonton vs. Allside vs. Weather Guard windows

I have recieved good quotes on Prism by Simonton with Super Spacer (non-metal) spacers and metal spacers, Weather Shield Visions 2000 and Alside Ultramax windows. They all come in at about the same price. All are vinyl double hung. The Weather Shield would be installed by The Window Center of Denver, the Alside by a local LLC and both types of Simonton by local LLCs (all metro-Denver based). All the companies have complaint free records by the BBB. I want a window that will be made over several years, as I want to do just a few at a time. Opinions please?
abitjaded