Shower: air in line?

The shower control is a single handle type, moves up and down for volume, and left and right for temperature. After I pull the tub spout diverter to use the shower, I hear a lot of air coming out of the shower head with the water for a while. After 30-45 seconds or so it goes away, so it doesn't seem like a pipe leak causing a venturi effect. I don't remember experiencing this on any other shower. Does it sound like a problem? Thanks.
no
| The shower control is a single handle type, moves up and down for | volume, and left and right for temperature. After I pull the tub spout | diverter to use the shower, I hear a lot of air coming out of the shower | head with the water for a while. After 30-45 seconds or so it goes | away, so it doesn't seem like a pipe leak causing a venturi effect. I | don't remember experiencing this on any other shower. Does it sound | like a problem? Thanks. |
It is the Tub valve, on the tub spout, it is bad.