Senco Duraspin Collated Screwguns

I have read varying reviews on these collated screw guns. If you have one does it jam? Does it save any time?
Thanks
Nicholas Falkoff
Nick wrote:

They're a lot faster and they don't jam.
Out of curiosity, how do the screws compare pricewise with regular drywall screws? I may have to break down and get one if there is not too much difference. Thanks Larry
Larry, 1000 Collated Screws Cost $15. The only problems I have with this screw gun is that it is difficult to sink screws in corners, and if you release the trigger before the screw is fully sunk, you need to use another drill to sink it.
Nicholas Falkoff