Selling out

Closed my business last year and selling out my remaining inventory and equipment. Have a 1200cm with accessories and some other equipment. For you guys that like to read, I've got a bunch of Locksmith Ledger and National Locksmith mags for sale....cheap. Let me know what you are looking for and i'll see if i have it. Wayne Wayne's Locks and Etc.
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:40:21 +0000, wayne c wrote:

And another one *bites* the dust.
Like I always say, the best way to make money in locksmithing is to sell tools/supplies/jigs etc to other people foolish enough to think they can start a locksmithing business and actually make a living from it.
Foley Belsaw makes a fortune selling junk to future smiths'. Most times you'll find the future smith trying to unload it on another future smith and the pattern continues.
There is one guy who posts here, and in several other places, including Clearstar, that has been going out of business for years! He has such a good line of crap he must reel them in by the dozens! Now THAT'S the way to make the cash.
message ---snip the troll---
no real need to reply larry. unless you like pissing in the wind :-) <ploink> -- "Key"
From: 'Key - view profile Date: Sun, Feb 19 2006 2:55 am
Groups: alt.locksmithing, alt.home.repair
message
<snip the idiotic, narcissistic, stereotypical fourth-world crap>
Whats your locale, Wayne?
goma.
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:15:08 -0800, goma865 wrote:

Look out, we've gotta a live one!
Wayne's Locks sounds familiar-Ebay?? LMAO
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:08:19 -0800, goma865 wrote:

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105793 /
Wayne's Locks! Wayne's locks! What, you mean you're going to offer us each five thousand dollars to do our show and in your studio and you've got it all set up just like our cellar? Kewl!
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 03:25:20 +0000, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Are you speaking English?
It would have been funny, if you had seen the movie Wayne's World.
No, I don't speak English. I speak American.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Was in the business for about 10 years. Did mobile locksmithing, commercial, residential and auto. Locale is Galloway Ohio, yes i do sell on ebay, don't you? I have never sold picks or other "secure" items to non-locksmiths, have you? By the way, thanks "key, at least some people on here aren't just being an ass. "Stormin' you have always been straight. There are some 'legit 'smiths on here, but it seems like some people are here just to try to show how much they think they know. I realize that this is a open format. I was on this newsgroup a while back alot, hoped that some of the dicks might have found their true calling and joined a bitchs group. If you are a "real" locksmith and looking supplies or a 1200cm, contact me here, don't check in everyday, will get back to you within a few days. I also have a slew of National Locksmith, Locksmith Ledger and some Reed"s Reported mags to go, selling for 50 cents per issue plus shipping. For a list, just leave a message. Wayne

Locksmithing sounds like a great "hobby-job" for the semi-retired!
Dave
It wouldn't be that bad, except for the expense. All that equipment isn't cheap, probably the cheapest to get into is residential, but then you are up against the bigger yellow page ads, home depot, lowe's and every homeowner that thinks he can drill a straight hole...lol. My dad had the right idea for retirement, do something you enjoy and can make a little money at and just have fun. Wayne