safety product

Have you ever ran into the back of your garage? Didn't pull your car in enough and the door came down on your car and left a mark? Purchase a peace of mind for a small price. Just $9 .00 plus $4.05 shipping and handling. snipped-for-privacy@cfl.rr.com
Or, lay a board on the floor for the front wheels.
Bob

Or, hang a tennis ball from the ceiling for the windshield
yeah, why pay 13 and change for something you already have laying around the house?
I have a four car garage 2 deep on each side, I used to pieces of steel U channel lagged to the floor in the first position.
Searcher

I cut 2" off a pool noodle and hung that off the ceiling. The kids cried for a day but assured them the noodle would still float.

You inhumane BASTARD!!
(hehehe just kidding)