Rollup Blinds

Hi,
Does anyone out there know where I can find an old fashion rollup blind repair. I am looking for the old type with the wooden core that has the spring loaded rollup return. I am trying to repair an old fashion blind from the 1940's. There must be an old fashion hard goods store somewhere in this country that still has them.
Art
You haven't looked very hard. Roll up blinds are available at any Home Depot or Lowes and lots of other places. The roller may not be wood, but the guts are identical to the wooden ones. Buy one and use the parts to repair yours.

I already know about HD blinds. I am trying to restore some older blinds to be as original.

____Reply Separator_____ What difference does it make what is inside the roller.