replacement windows

I have a question about replacement windows...over the summer I had all my windows replaced with brand new "replacement" windows, not "new build" windows. Yesterday was a very windy day(65mph) and with the windows shut and locked, I could feel cold air blowing in from the sides, where the 2 sashes come together along the tracks on the wall that they slide up/down on(follow me?) I know when they were installed, there was insulation stuffed in the gaps before the finishing boards were put on.. anyway, my question is, does every/any window always have some amount of air leakage? Thanks for any input. CG in NY
Gntry wrote:

Here is my input.... How many times are you planning on posting this same question?
Pull off the molding......Buy the Window Foam Insulatation, make sure it is windows and doors......follow directions.