Replacement transformer for sweeper

Page 2 of 2

On Oct 6, 7:50pm, wrote:

Both my substitute transformers will output 12vdc -- one is variable ranging from 3vdc to 12vdc with a choice of two Ma settings -- 100Ma/ 300Ma. The second transformer has a single setting at 12 vdc and 700 mA. These voltages have also been confirmed on my volt meter; needed also to verify polarity.
Thanks, anyone and everyone, for your suggestions.