Quiet Line Windows (Milgard)

Does anyone here have any experience with Milgard "Quiet Line" windows?
Comments appreciated.
--
croy

I don't know about that. I bought a whole bunch of Simonton windows from the local Norandex-Reynolds dealer. Installed them myself. No one checked my work. 2 years later the upper sash of one window went foggy. I called Simonton, gave them the serial number of the window and a week later I had a new sash which popped right into place.
No questions asked. Well, actually there was one question asked: "What's the serial number of the sash."
I don't know what kind of problem would cause them to send someone to check my installation, but a foggy sash certainly wasn't an issue.