Quick Shine on Laminate?

I found a product called Quick Shine from Hollway House that can be used on laminate floors & I decided to try it after getting sick of all the smudging on the floor. I tested it in one room, putting 6 coats on, and it shines like it is wet, but it isn't slippery at all and it doesn't leave smudges from bare feet, etc. So far I like what I'm seeing but I'm concerned about how it holds up long term. Has anyone ever used this stuff on any kind of floor? If so, what have your results been?

Reply to
ar