pumice stone brush

Hi. I have old toilets in home we bought 3 years ago, probably the original American Standard. The house is 40 years old. There are very stubborn stains and calcium deposits on all 3 toilets. I have tried using CLR, Lime Away, and Bar Keepers Friend with a Dobie Pad to try and get these off, no luck. My last try is pumice stone. Before I go and try this, will the pumice harm the porcelain, or is it safe to use to try and get these stains off? Thanks.
Eric,
Pumice is pretty soft and is marketed for this use. You can scratch the porcelain noticeably if you use a lot of force or do this scrubbing routinely. But you'll probably be ok.
Dave M.
David, would it be a good idea to apply a dose of CLR, or something of the sort to maybe soften the stains/deposits before using the pumice?
Thanks. Eric

Eric,
I really don't know if that would help. Don't think it would do much but require rubber gloves and goggles.
Dave M.
Eric and Megan Swope wrote:

Go ahead and use the pumice. You will be surprised at how well it works. And no, pumice won't scratch porcelain.

tried all the chemicals without success. Wife uses pumice stone....doesnt hurt the porcelain. Kohler Wellworth toilets.
LAVA Soap bar.
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB
If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?