problem with in-sink aera

Use a long wooden spoon to try to spin the impeller in the bottom to see if a small spoon, etc., may have become stuck between it and the shell. If you are lucky, remove the object with a dual salad spoon.
(If not that lucky, watch for a sale for a replacement 8-)
Ciao, Ack.
--
SLMR 2.1a If Virginia gave Maine her New Jersey,what would Delaware
* Origin: *Relaynet(tm) BBSNETS (#5647) BBS Networks @ www.bb (900:300/5647)