Price Pfister kitchen faucet lifetime warranty

I went to the PF site on Wednesday the 17th and sent off a complaint about the tarnished brass finish on my approx. 15 year old PF bathroom sink faucet.

Yesterday morning (18th) I got an email from Linda of PF. She asked for a picture of the faucet tarnish. I shot a pic and sent it off. Yesterday afternoon, she replied and said that they no longer make the brass one I have and I should pick another from the PF site. She didn't mention anything about price difference. I picked out another from the site and sent the info off.

Reply to
willshak

I've dealt with PF several times. They'll send you the new one free of charge.

Reply to
jerryl

Moen is similar, at least based on my experience. I once contacted them to confirm the part number for a replacement cartridge for my shower faucet. The original was ruined by debris in the water, and was absolutely NOT Moen's fault. The woman asked for my address and said they'd send me a new one at no charge. I repeated that the problem had nothing to do with the quality of their product. She said "That's OK. We just want you to be happy, and this will save you a trip to the store".

Well, OK.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Ditto for Grohe, in my experience.