Post office rates

I've done a google search for an area where I can actually see rates for various types of shipping. One has to register, and give a mini profile to some of these areas. I don't know which is worse..standing on a line just to ask a question about certain rates in a post office or that. Does anyone know where, if it exists, that I can get this info? Love the way the ads say, you can find anything about anything on the internet...sure, that was way before the internet has gone greedy and asks for subscriptions.
Boothbay wrote:

http://www.iship.com/priceit/price.asp
Now what were you bitching about...?
Boothbay wrote:

<SNIP>
For postal rates: http://postcalc.usps.gov /
Thank you

None needed at the USPS or UPS to check rates.
http://www.usps.com / www.ups.com
You really need to experiment with Google searches if you actually had difficulty finding the postal rate information on the Internet. Go to Google and enter: Post Office
Or enter: Postal service
Either way, the first website listed is the US Postal Service.
The second tab at that webpage is "Calculate Postage," and that page has an extremely obvious tab labeled "rates & fees."
It is pretty easy to find information on just about anything with Google, but it does take a bit of experimentation and practice to get the nack. Once you've mastered it, it will be impossible to imagine living without it.
Good luck, Gideon
http://postcalc.usps.gov /

If you are asking for rates to ship USPS, you can go to USPS.com and click on Calculate Postage