Is there a way to modify (shorten) an acrylic bathtub?

We have a large bathtub with vertical walls (uncomfortable) and it is too long.

Is there any way short of replacing it to:

a: Make a backrest with a gentle slope.

b: Make a footrest to rest her feet and which will stop one from sliding down.

BoyntonStu

Reply to
stu

Modify the tub? No. Make something to put in it - Yes. You may even be able to buy something such as you want.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Harry,

Yes, if we could find something to fit in it, it would be OK.

We thought of using a plastic chair back, etc.

Also, make a plywood frame and tile it.

Have you seen any product that is made for it?

BoyntonStu

Reply to
stu

Reply to