Porter Cable model 7403 variable speed paint remover

Porter Cable model 7403 variable speed paint remover. This unit comes with the paint strip attachment and a plain disk for sanding pads. I used this item on my house (clap board siding) and it works great. $80.00 or best offer, plus shipping. Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
There is one on Ebay you can view http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item807028495&category 782