Pop Sci Harbor Freight Coupons

Page 1 of 2

Just an FYI...
The March issue of Pop Sci has Harbor Freight coupons that are good until 6/17/10.
They've got the Multifunction tool for $34.99. I'm going to pick up one tomorrow.
The coupons are on the page opposite the ad for the $14,615 "Exercise In Exactly 4 Minutes Per Day" machine that is in every issue. Who buys that thing?
http://www.quickgym.com /

You can also download & print them at: www.harborfreightusa.com/popmechanic

Next Harbor Freight Tools Giant Parking Lot Sale: March 12, 13 and 14 Only 11 Days to go!
http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.com/ecom/info/home.do
Drive up shopping.
Steve N. wrote:

Note two things: 1. Parking lot sale, and 2. 20% off coupon.
Harbor Freight honors the 20% off coupon against the sale price. So, in the case of the multifunction tool, 20% off of $34.95 yields a final price of (mumble, mumble, carry the three..), ah, $27.96.
"HeyBub" >

Theyy usually won't let you use 2 coupons on the same item.
Steve N. wrote:

Possibly. But they will honor a coupon against a sale price.

Yes, but the $34.95 price is a COUPON price, not a sale price. There's a difference.
HeyBub wrote:

It depends on the coupon. I had a 25% coupon once, and was able to apply it on a sale item which was not in stock. Usually it is for in stock items at the regular price (check the fine print on the coupon), but I lucked out on mine.
They also will honor the online price for any item in the store if you bring in a printout of the internet price.
Jon
Here's a page with various links to Harbor Freight coupons. Most are similar but there is some variation: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t 76399

Thanks for all of those links/non-links.
I noticed that the "Mar 2010 - Popular Science - 20% - 6/17/2010" entry was non-link.
I guess I'll have to cut up my magazine.

Ok whiners, here's your damn magazine in the digital edition version, page by page by page........................
Go to the page with the Harbor Freight ad, and use a screen capture program to copy and print the coupons.
http://www.zinio.com/browse/publications/index.jsp?offercode=PH1&productId30042&pss=1&bd=1

Cool!
Now, I stand corrected.
Happy Storm?
I may have to sip a glass of water to help me stop smiling.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Steve N. wrote:

http://www.zinio.com/browse/publications/index.jsp?offercode=PH1&productId30042&pss=1&bd=1
Could you do it for us and upload it to Photobucket? Seems like less trouble for you to do it once than for several hundred of us to do it individually.
Thanks in advance.
Thank you. My kind of usenet poster.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You are welcome! You were addressing me weren't you? It's hard to tell when you don't quote any pertinent information from the post you reply to. But what the hell, I'll take the thanks cause I have ESP and know you were replying to me.
You need a different usenet reader. Here is the text without the signature marks:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You are welcome! You were addressing me weren't you? It's hard to tell when you don't quote any pertinent information from the post you reply to. But what the hell, I'll take the thanks cause I have ESP and know you were replying to me.
On 2/28/2010 7:27 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

No, Chris, *you* need to use a different mail/news client than Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843, which is obviously *broken*. Yours are the only posts here where things get mangled. It's not our readers that are at fault.

- a Usenet "apology"
David Nebenzahl wrote:

I am currently using a similar version of MSOE and mine works just fine.
Jon
Jon Danniken wrote:

That is because you don't use the "-- " and put the quoted text after it like the person in question does. In fact I don't think I ever saw anyone else post in the dumb way stormin does. Just to keep things straight, I'm not calling stormin dumb, just the way he posts.