Plumbing question

Hello,
I have a bathroom located next to my laundry room. Whenever the water is being drained from the washer, the toilet seems go make a gurgling sound as if air/water from the washer is coming through the toilet. Did the plumbers miss something when they installed plumbing in this house?
TIA

The washer is moving the water out with the force of a pump. The connection, being very close, is causing some disturbance in the line. While it may be annoying, it should cause no harm.

Sounds like a possible vent problem, most likely blocked, perhaps by a nest or debris.

Well, you can't be sure what's behind the walls nor inside the drain lines. Try vigorously plunging a drain while the other drains (and overflows) are stuffed with a wet rag, then flush with hot water. The problem may be more serious with a venting issue, make sure your vents are not blocked. Drains should be within 4 feet of the vent stack or a revent circuit.