Philips DursMax

It is shame you have to save reciets for lightbulbs. Seems from what I have read I am not the only one dissapointed in the DuraMax flood lights only lasting 3 months when they are suppose to last up to 18 months. I notice there is no website to compalin directly to Phillips. Wont make the same mistake twice.