Percentage cost for construction

I would google, but don't know exactly what search words to use. I am wondering if there is a table or formula or set of guidelines to follow (albeit loosely) for new construction. Such as a certain percentage for slab, and a percentage for framing, etc. Thanks. Perry
cajunpaisley wrote:

The following calculator goes thru a number of screens describing the construction requirements and then generates a report showing costs for many of the included items:
http://www.building-cost.net /
I found the same site after I posted my question. Thanks. Perry