PELLET STOVE CLEANING

Can anyone give me an idea on what to use to clean the gold around the door of my pellet stove? The gold cleaner is so expensive.
Thanks
For gold plated accents, a light rubbing with a soft cotton cloth is generally all that is required. If that doesn't work, you might try a dilute mixture of vinegar and water. Never use any ammonia-based product, glass cleaner or abrasive substance as this cause permanent damage.
Cheers, Paul
On 24 Feb 2007 09:19:24 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I would use gold cleaner. It's only expensive if you clean the gold too often, which means you need a hobby, a library card, or a psychiatrist.