Pella rolling screen 'door'

I just moved into a house that has a Pella patio door with a screen (not really a door) that rolls up into the centre column. It is easily knocked out of alignment and when I called the manufacturer, they told me that a service call is $96. Does anyone know how to get inside that central cover panel to fix the problem?
Have you visited www.Pella.com and downloaded their instructions?