Paint on cement

I painted house and got paint on driveway [cement driveway]. Anybody know how to get it off?? Thanx Stephen
Try here ...
http://www.valspar.com/val/resident/goof-off.jsp
I invested in a couple (expensive) canvas drop cloths, after finding out how difficult it is to remove dried paint from concrete or carpeting.
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:50:10 -0400, "Stephen"

I have removed paint from concret using paint stripper.

Stephen wrote:

I've used a pressure washer on concrete in the past. Worked well.
Stephen wrote:

I've tried two kinds of stripper, with mixed results. If there were drops of paint that didn't get smeared, the water-wash stripper "lifted" them fine. Would not touch paint that had been smeared around. When a neighbor in our condo stained some furniture on the concrete deck, they got dark brown stain all over the deck. I used acrylic craft paint to paint over them; worked great. Just mixed a color close as I could to the concrete color and dabbed on very lightly with a stencil brush. Then dabbed on a lighter color to imitate concrete texture. The secret is to put it on lightly so it doesn't look "painted", and feather it out to blend the edge :o)