Paint on cement

I painted house and got paint on driveway [cement driveway]. Anybody know how to get it off?? Thanx Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

Try here ...

I >I painted house and got paint on driveway [cement driveway]. Anybody know

Reply to
Phisherman

Reply to
Rick Slater

I've used a pressure washer on concrete in the past. Worked well.

Reply to
Steve Henderson

I've tried two kinds of stripper, with mixed results. If there were drops of paint that didn't get smeared, the water-wash stripper "lifted" them fine. Would not touch paint that had been smeared around. When a neighbor in our condo stained some furniture on the concrete deck, they got dark brown stain all over the deck. I used acrylic craft paint to paint over them; worked great. Just mixed a color close as I could to the concrete color and dabbed on very lightly with a stencil brush. Then dabbed on a lighter color to imitate concrete texture. The secret is to put it on lightly so it doesn't look "painted", and feather it out to blend the edge :o)

Reply to
Norminn