Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D

I need the Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D hand-held vacuum. Anyone know where I can download it? I sure can't find any site.
Thanx
In belched:

http://www.oreck.com/userguides/global-user-guide.html

I saw that site - Don't see the BB-280D therein. I must be blind. Thanks tho - J
replying to Wayne, Saul Adler wrote:

Did you find the manual on the "Net? It's not listed in the given link. I have the same need. Thanks
Saul,
Have you contacted Oreck? Your manual is not listed on their site but a bunch of compact handhelds are. Try looking at them to resolve your problem. There are some units for sale on ebay that include the manual.
Dave M.