Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D (2023 Update)

I need the Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D hand-held vacuum. Anyone know where I can download it? I sure can't find any site.

Thanx

Wayne

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, snipped-for-privacy@cowboy.net belched:

ChairMan

I saw that site - Don't see the BB-280D therein. I must be blind. Thanks tho - J

Reply to
Wayne

vacuum. Anyone know where I can download it? I sure can't find any site.

Did you find the manual on the "Net? It's not listed in the given link. I have the same need. Thanks

Reply to
Saul Adler

Saul,

Have you contacted Oreck? Your manual is not listed on their site but a bunch of compact handhelds are. Try looking at them to resolve your problem. There are some units for sale on ebay that include the manual.

Dave M.

Reply to
David L. Martel

I needed one as well and found this, not 100% perfect but it works well just the same. 8-25-2023

Bob SMith

Bob SMith