OT you know what else is stupid?

That all the news cares about wrt horse racing is whether the horse will win the triple crown.

Each race is worth watching and enjoying and each winning horse is worth praise, whether or not the same horse wins all three.

What difference does it make in my life or even the life of a horse-racing fan, an owner, a trainer, or anyone, (other than the owner etc. of the winning horse) if a horse wins the triple crown.

Reply to
micky

Perhaps you? You didn't need to repeat your title?

Reply to
bob_villa

You manage to be civil some of the time, but then you revert. You call someone stupid for repeating the Subject line? Not that you deserve to know, but I do this for people like me who go from post to post without looking at the toc and without reading the subject lines.

And even if you were 100% right, you didn't need to make a nitpicking remark. What are you, the world's dustman?

I've had enough. Kerplunk.

Reply to
micky