OT You-couldn't-make-it-up

Full sized replica of Titanic to be built. (By Australian in China)
http://travel.aol.co.uk/2012/04/30/one-of-worlds-richest-men-to-build-replica-of-the-titanic/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl9%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D106338

noble experiment in spending lots of money.Passenger ships, aside from cruises, want away for good reason. The firstvoyage or three may do well, but after that, what is he going to do forincome? Sure, lots of luxury for first class. but what about the others?It will be interesting to see how it goes.

http://travel.aol.co.uk/2012/04/30/one-of-worlds-richest-men-to-build-replica-of-the-titanic/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl9%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D106338 A

Seems that way to me too. I wonder if there will be steerage accommodation? How many life boats will it ave?
On 4/30/2012 3:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

http://travel.aol.co.uk/2012/04/30/one-of-worlds-richest-men-to-build-replica-of-the-titanic/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl9%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D106338 A
You're probably right, but from what i understand, even the 3rd class accommodations were nicer than our current cruise lines.
--
Steve Barker

Not sure about that, but the Atlanta Aquarium has a pretty nice Titanic exhibit. The third-class accommodations weren't all that bad at all.