OT: Which ext. HD?

Page 2 of 2

I have lots of backups for the photos and other files at home and also the laptop is almost a duplicate for those that are on the desktop. Also I have a thumb drive or two stored at work incase the house goes up in flames. It is always a good idea to have at least one off site storage place. Even if it is a bank vault or just a family members house.