OT - Teralux 5-EX LED module for home repair

The TLE-5EX went in OK. It is noticably brighter than the Ebay unit it replaces, and reasonably white light output. The Ebay unit was slightly blue light. The current draw is .49 amps at about 3 volts, which is 1.5 watts, you figure? Half of three? Pretty close to the one watt that I lost before.
Price was 15.88 post paid, which is not "too bad". I'm pleased with it. Need to use it for a couple days while I active test it. But for now, I'm pleased.
--
.
Christopher A. Young