OT Survey

Page 3 of 3

The gutters expand and contract with temperature changes, plus some loading with water puts some strain. Take a thin piece of aluminum, such as from a soda can, lay that over top of the seam. Apply silicone on the seam and at the two sides of the patch.
Even better would be a piece of rubber membrane for the patch so it can flex.
Doug wrote:

Could be. Incidentally, these immigrants learn right away to lay off the horn. Many of the objects of their impatience are armed.
Must be rentals. Last year my rental had Missouri plates when I was in Houston. <snip>

On Sat, 5 May 2012 13:29:26 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Not too many but I've seen some.