OT: Star Trek VOYAGER

When will the BBS bring back the Star Trek VOYAGER series????? The next gen is getting very old, and there are two other series to break up the bordom...VOYAGER, and DEEP SPACE 9. I like VOYAGER because of the sexy Borg named Seven of Nine acted by Jeri Ryan. Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres acted by Roxann Torres is a hotty as well!

Reply to
Eagle

yep 7 of nine is hot:)

Reply to
bob haller

Many years ago I saw the original Star Trek exhibit at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. It was fascinating. Props and costumes were incredibly cheesy. A communicator for example looked like a block of wood with buttons glued on it. On TV you could not tell because in those days picture definition was not high. The original show was low budget and they did not have money for shuttles and space suits so they invented the transporter to get around this.

I liked the later TV version, Enterprise, but it only lasted 2 seasons. There were more technical details and less magic.

Looked up Jerry Ryan pictures. She's still hot but she's 47 years old. Hot for an old man like me but guys younger than her would probably think she looks old.

Reply to
Frank

Why BBS (I suspect you meant BBC)?

If you have amazon prime, you can stream it for free.

Otherwise, the DVD's can be purchased (first season for $18.95).

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

When I make a trip back home once a year, We dance in full paint and skins Uncle M. :D

Reply to
Eagle

A romp in the shuttle craft with Seven of Nine would be a memory to last a lifetime! ^^

Reply to
Eagle

Yep, I mean BBC. I almost bought the whole set of Voyager episodes a few years back, but didn't want to spend over $200.00 for the DVD's. I might DL the series now that storage is large enough to do so.

Reply to
Eagle

I have met a bunch of cast members, scotty james doohan was my favorite

dead last nichelle nichols, she was way too preachy. the attendees hated her

Reply to
bob haller

That would be way too much stress on Mr Stiffy.... ^^

Reply to
Eagle