Star Jasmine

Hello, I bought a star jasmine 2 weeks ago. It was growing well and had at least 6-7 blossoms everyday. Yesterday I decided to repot it and left it out on the veranda. Imagine my surprise this morning when I found that all the leaves had fallen, only the "skeleton" of branches remains!!! Does anybody know what happened? Is there anyway to revive it? I live in Zone 5 and it has been fairly warm 70s-80s. Thank you for your help. Sincerely, M

Reply to
Munazzah