OT: No Can Opener?

Page 2 of 2
On 11/16/2013 10:34 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

A piece of concrete is a tool.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

How's "about tools other than a piece of concrete"?
My apologies.
On 11/17/2013 7:30 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I'd also accept "no steel, conventional tools". Knew what was meant, just took the moment to netpick.
Just my ODC, acting up, along with my lysdexie.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I shouldn't try to type so early in the morning.
One more try...
How's about "no tools other than a piece of concrete"?
On 11/17/2013 8:44 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Not often one sees a poster doing his own netpick. Might be first time I remember seeing one.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Just preempting the inevitable. ;-)
On 11/17/2013 9:22 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Brace for flame! (thinking of viking slave labor ships)
--
.
Christopher A. Young