OT more humor to loosen up the republicans

* ATD - At the Doctor's * BFF - Best Friends Funeral * BTW - Bring the Wheelchair * BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth * CBM - Covered by Medicare * CUATSC - See You at the Senior Center * DWI - Driving While Incontinent * FWBB - Friend with Beta Blockers * FWIW - Forgot Where I Was * FYI - Found Your Insulin * GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low * GHA - Got Heartburn Again * HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement * IMHO - Is My Hearing-Aid On? * LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out * LOL - Living on Lipitor * LWO - Lawrence Welk's On * OMMR - On My Massage Recliner * OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas * ROFL...CGU - Rolling on the Floor Laughing...Can't get Up! * TOT - Texting on Toilet * TTYL - Talk to You Louder * WAITT - Who Am I Talking To? * WTFA - Wet the Furniture Again * WTP - Where're the Prunes * WWNO - Walker Wheels Need Oil Hope these help. GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 13, 7:03 pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-

Let me guess...you voted for TCOOTWH, right?
Joe
Add pictures here
✖

I voted IND
Add pictures here
✖

sure. have you ever voted for a Green Candidate?
Add pictures here
✖

I don't care what color a person is. Of course, green is the color of some of my relatives after they drink too much booze. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

then you have voted for them
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:17:18 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

I killed those 2 birds with one stone a few years ago. I will never vote for a candidate on the R or D line if they are endorsed by another party. and I'll always go with the least likely party.
A local candidate was endorsed by almost all of the 'other' parties so I got to vote for a R on the Green line. I've also voted for a D on the Right to Life line.
Jim
Add pictures here
✖

are you absolutely positive?
Add pictures here
✖

but they could be illegal (space) aliens
Add pictures here
✖