OT -- lack of planning on your part ....

Page 2 of 2
On Dec 6, 9:11 am, "Stormin Mormon"

Couldn't he get God to shine a light on his devoted followers? ;-)
BTW...I don't think you should call it a "master key" since it obviously isn't.
Add pictures here
✖
You know, that's best idea yet.
You're correct, it's either a master, within a great grand master system. Or, it's a submaster, in a master key system.
Couldn't he get God to shine a light on his devoted followers? ;-)
BTW...I don't think you should call it a "master key" since it obviously isn't.
Add pictures here
✖

Let me guess, you cut his non-working master key, right?
✖
His master works nicely, to my knowledge. I didn't try. Well, works on the locks it's supposed to operate.
Let me guess, you cut his non-working master key, right?
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 6, 9:57 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Teach them how to pick locks.
Add pictures here
✖
Naah, just get about 200 copies of the great grand master, and hand them out to everyone in church next Sunday.

Teach them how to pick locks.
Add pictures here
✖

The easy solution for the situation at hand would have been "I have to go to XYZ place. meet me there and I will lend you the key"
Charlie
Add pictures here
✖
Brilliant. I'd never thought of that. Thank you.