OT: Just Noticed An Absence...

Page 2 of 4
On 7/26/16 9:20 AM, bob_villain wrote:

And Don Y. seems to have disappeared also.
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 10:47:06 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:

You're _right_....I -hadn't- ...noticed... that "Don Y" 'wasn't' *posting* (anymore).
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 9:47:06 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Perhaps they went to Disney World together and got eaten by gators? Oh my!
On 07/29/2016 11:17 PM, bob_villain wrote:

So the Morman and Don y are lovers?
On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 7:15:06 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:

That is *their* business...
bob_villain used his keyboard to write :

It's advertised as "The Happiest Place On Earth" not the gayest. Maybe that will change now, who knows now that we have the LGBTQ (and the rest of the alphabet) being represented everywhere.
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 9:47:06 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:

...about a month now...before that, he was pretty active? I don't want to quote the "Queen" song! 8^(
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 9:20:21 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

...over 2 wks now...maybe a party is in order?
_______ / R.I.P. \ | Here lies | | Mormy | | |

Does it seem like there is less activity since his last post, or is it just me?
On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 10:00:06 AM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Maybe, if you have micky, James Willywhack, or a few others blocked? *J*

The few I do have blocked may not even be posting to this group anymore because I haven't seen anyone reply to any of their posts for several years. Maybe it's time to update my list. By the way, who is "James Willywhack?"
On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 11:24:44 AM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:

If I mention his name, he will come out of the woodwork like green mold! <whisper> he used to be a parrot!

Ahhhh. Mum's the word.
On 8/3/2016 10:59 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

I found Stormy's email address but never got a reply. Even with a dead computer most people check email somewhere.

Maybe Stormy is no longer with us. That would be our loss. If so, may God rest his soul.
On 8/3/2016 3:44 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Just did an obituary search for his area and nothing came up. Perhaps he is being held as a sex slave for the Syracuse dominatrix.
On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 6:27:21 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

If it was against his will...he could say he didn't sin!
http://13wham.com/news/local/police-man-died-of-natural-causes-on-roof-of-penn-yan-walgreens
Penn Yan, N.Y. (WHAM) - A person found dead on top of a Walgreens in Penn Yan last week died of natural causes, according to police.
Penn Yan Police announced Monday afternoon that Christopher Young, 54, had been identified as the person who died on top of the building.
On 8/4/2016 3:59 AM, Joe wrote:

Probably "our" Stormy. A little further digging identified him as Christopher A. Young of Farmington, NY. Appears to be a casual, contract employee hired to clear gutters and drains, etc. Lived alone but had sister somewhat nearby but they were often out of touch for extended periods. Unable to locate an actual obit/death notice which may have mentioned the Mormon church but with the timing, I'd say that Joe nailed it.
Anyone recall Stormy mentioning where he lived? If I could come up with at least a partial address for this guy, might be able to pin it down further as I'm sure Stormy lived in a mobile home.
R.I.P. Stormy
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 7:09:43 AM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Three days in the sun, in July! Sorry Mormy!