OT, Hey Dad, Can I Borrow The Car?

I've never seen anything like the desecration in this video. O_o
http://www.wimp.com/rallycar /
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

Ya might like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpo8RDyOEWY

Add pictures here
✖
On 12/21/2012 9:57 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

My late mother was 2nd generation Italian from New York and I hated having her as a passenger when I was driving. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 22, 3:47 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

More money than sense clearly.
Add pictures here
✖

I didn't see that Rolls do anything that that my old Dodge Dart wouldn't do.
--
Often wrong, never in doubt.

✖
On 12/23/2012 9:55 AM, Larry W wrote:

I had a 65 dart when I was in college, I installed the heaviest duty shocks and traded the little 13" wheels for some big 14" wheels plus I got the big finned brake drums and spindles off a later model V8 dart. I had a great deal of fun with that car because I could jump highway medians with it. I had to hammer the front lip of the front fender wells out so the bigger tires had clearance. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
That video was so lame.
Add pictures here
✖
On 12/23/2012 1:55 PM, PeterD wrote:

Glad you approve. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 21:47:10 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Much better:
http://biggeekdad.com/2010/10/radio-flyer-car /
Add pictures here
✖