Can I borrow one of these from someone?

I bent the fuk out of my SkyHook today.

The client wanted me to lift THE WHOLE GODDAMN HOUSE OFF THE GROUND!!!!

Can I borrow one til Tues when I'll get another one shipped in?

Thx.

Reply to
Don

Hi Don, This may work in just nicely with your timetable.

Personally, if the client was giving me ahard time I would invite them to see the how the connection to the 'skyhook' worked just as they announced "Ten, ...... ;-)

Cheers DBM

Reply to
DBM