OT: George Zimmerman to Be Charged in Trayvon Martin's Death

I said last week that I thought he would be charged with something. To those that asked what he would be charged with, we will find out at 6pm eastern. _____________________________________________________
A Florida special prosecutor has decided to charge neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in the shooting death of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, sources told ABC News. The decision by Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey is expected to be announced at a 6 p.m. news conference in Jacksonville, Fla.
<snip>
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-charged-trayvon-martin-killing/story?id 115469#.T4Xi5YHl8iE