OT - Free donut day

http://tinyurl.com/2873x22
Are you ready for some fun? Enjoy a FREE DONUT with any beverage purchase* and celebrate National Donut Day at Dunkin' Donuts. It's one day only, so make sure to RSVP so you don't forget. It's going to be DDelicious!
Plus, we will also be announcing the Grand Prize Winner of Create Dunkin's Next Donut Contest!
Check out the final dozen donuts below. Want to make a donut for fun? Visit http://www.dunkindonuts.com/donut
*Offer valid all day on 6/4/10. Store hours may vary by location. While supplies last. Limited time offer. Price and participation may vary.

Just remember that freedom of speech doesn't include the right to yell "DONUT!!" in a crowded police station.
and name it after the IRS.
On 6/4/2010 8:19 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Oh my God! You have just told the criminals/terrorists where all the cops are going to be! It could be a big target for terrorists.
TDD
Don't worry. DHS has a "no donut" list.
--
Christopher A. Young