Krispy Kreme free donut day

_Krispy Kreme Doughnuts_ (

)

go ahead........reward yourselves for a job well done and have a free donut on krispy kreme, friday, June 3

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

up here in canda its free donut day at KK every day...you just walk in and say they taste like rat shit when compared to canada's own tim hortons (hot or cold). KK is proof americans can't do anything right.

-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com

Reply to
ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Possibly one reason why the Canadian operation is going/has gone bankrupt!

Reply to
Calvin Henry-Cotnam

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote

and yer proud of yer MoosePiss er, Moosehead beer, eh?

Dumbass Canuck....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Aren't they owned by Wendy's? According to the Wendy's page they are. I think Wendy's is a US company.

Reply to
Michael Dauria

Heh. KK is a chain. Pretty much by definition, it's gonna be mediocre.

If you're ever down in the Midwest, I invite you to visit Angel Cream Donuts in East Alton, Illinois. Little hole-in-the-wall coffee shop that's been there at least 40 years. Best damn donuts in the world. Almost makes me miss leaving the Rust Belt. Almost.

Reply to
Andy Hill

What a stupid thing to say. Even stupider than the OP's post to begin with.

Reply to
G Henslee

He's a canuck. Whadya expect?

Reply to
Mark

Good for you Dr. Hardcarb! I am ashamed to have to admit that I am a Canuck when I hear idiots like this slamming the best neighbors anyone could hope for. There is so much American bashing here in Canada and it is very annoying to have to listen to. I have wondered over the years where the dislike for Americans comes from and can only chalk it up to jealousy on the part of these ignorant Canadians who bash America at every opportunity. We have half the problems to contend with that you do and we can't even cope with that. Imagine if Canada was a superpower like America and we had to actually get involved in World Affairs and not just sit on the sidelines and snipe at what the US does to try to make the world a safer place for all freedom loving peoples. Canada can't even tie her own shoes, let alone defend herself or anyone else. Please accept my apologies for the bashing you get from ignorant Canadians and accept my sincere gratitude for being such a good friend to us poor little Canadians.

Des

Reply to
Des Perado

Accepted here. I understand that there are nut cases in every country. OTOH I do business with a few neighbors from the north and they are first class, wonderful people. I'm also going to vacation in Canada again this year. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Go blow a moose you stupid canuck.

Reply to
hvacthruyouguys

I think the USA bashing is primarily driven by the media there, and that situation is not so different from how the media was in the USA not so long ago. The average person there should start getting more involved in their news sources and holding them to task on objectivity, etc. The bashing does hurt your economy. I know personally of many folks (including myself) who have curtailed Canadian fishing trips and the like because of things said by your politicians and media.

Bill

Reply to
bill a

No problem. I've always thought of Canada as America's attic. And, like many attics, it has a crazy relative or two stashed out of sight - from time to time we hear screaming and stomping around, so we know you're there.

The attic also has some really neat stuff that we might need someday. I fully expect the western provinces to eventually become states, Quebec to join the European Union, and the eastern provinces to smell fishy.

Reply to
HeyBub

Well, I am sorry I even responded to him/her/it. Most of the times I let trolls flounder out in cyberspace. Guess I was in a pissy mood last night...;-]

There are people like that everywhere. I would almost bet the farm that are just as many Americans bashing Canadians.

Like Rodney King once asked:

"Can't we all just get a long............baseball bat and beat the crap out of each other??"

No.....wait............that was DeNiro in "The Untouchables".............no.....

nevermind.....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Here in South Carolina, and most of the rest of the south of the USA, people LOVE Krispy Kreme. I thing they are Good but not Great, but wadya expect, I'm a yankee. Like anything else, there are regional tastes and different people like different things. It depends on where you grew up & what you grew up with. Different opinions and tastes is what makes the world go around.

Stretch

Reply to
Stretch

If that is what you think, then you've got another think coming... ;-)

Sad to say, our government is routinely guilty of USA bashing very often, except when it suits them otherwise.

I can cite examples in Hansard (the transcripts of Parliament) where someone in the opposition cites something that works well in the USA, only to be put down by members on the government side with comments like, "If you like the USA so much, why don't you go live there?!?"

Ya know, the key to being the best country in the world is to focus on the things you do best and try to better them, and look what others do better than you and copy them! None of us does everything perectly, and we can all learn from others.

Of course, as I said above, sometimes our government officals aren't so into USA bashing. Recently our former Prime Minister testified at a hearing into a scandal on mis-spent funds. When it came to some spending involving golf balls with his name on it, he opened a brief case full of golf balls he had been given and proceeded to read the names on them, such as "Bill Clinton", "George W Bush", etc.

In other words, the same guy who led the way to cry, "Why don't you go live there", was saying, "If it's OK for the Americans to do it, then it is OK for us to".

Ah well, this is the same man who sent troops to Bosnia despite there not being a UN resolution to do so...

Reply to
Calvin Henry-Cotnam

Stupid american idiots would not know quality if it shit on their mommas. And as far a fair and balanced reporting by the news media---how can anyone even suggest that white house media coverage is anything but biased, slanted and directed at an idiot public??? Stay in your own country, we don't want you up here unless its during hunting season so we have valid alibis. You are a nation of war criminals and baby killers.

-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com

Reply to
ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote in message news:1vQne.36001$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Concrete and Stucco guy. Sounds like a person that makes his living doing that sort of work. I'm impressed with your business and social skills. Posting rubbish is a wonderful way of generating the good publicity your prospective customers want to see. Offers will be coming from all over to have you work on the fellow citizens homes.

You do a wonderful job of representing your countrymen and your business.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

well said. Stucco guy has proven that profound ignorance is in every country, especially his.

Reply to
bill a