OT: Drop in value of homes

well the unintended consquence was rolling way too much debt into homes, thus adding voltality to the market.

most people i know have done this and sadly will never pay off their homes, unless they live to over a 100

Reply to
hallerb

Please don't remind me ....... those were the days when babyfood and milk were repriced three times whilst they sat on the shelf in the grocery store. My folks had CD's .....13%?

Reply to
Norminn