OT, Don't Make A Redheaded Woman Angry

Page 2 of 2
finger.net says...

These women also like to buy glass objects to place strategically around the home - vases, plates, figurines, etc...
Those are NOT for show, rather they are weapons which can be thrown at men.

A skillet worked for me. My husband was in my face and threatening me into a corner. A skillet was on the counter and I grabbed it and slammed his arm. He turned around and walked away. He never bothered me like that again. A few years later he had cancer and died.