OT - But worthy note for cell phone users...

...in cities where's they use traffic cams for ticketing.
http://autos.yahoo.com/news/traffic-light-camera-scam-steals-your-identity.html

Interesting, but what does it have to do with cell phones versus any other type of phone?

Yahoo is a joke. That article is a joke. The traffic camera does not steal your identity. It's a variant on the typical phone-scam. How come they don't title the article, Phone Scam Steals Your Identity - that's what it is. Wot maroons. And while I'm casting maroons, you too for posting it! :)~

Irregardless, I treat any unknown caller as lying to me. I had a neighbor taken in by someone that identified themselves as police trying to catch an identity thief. They conned him into giving out all his credit card information and took him for bundle. It's good to keep these things in mind.