OT: Another high-quality product from China...

"[SEOUL, South Korea] South Korea has seized thousands of smuggled drug capsules filled with powdered flesh from dead babies, which some people believe can cure disease, officials said Monday." http://www.statesman.com/news/nation/skorea-finds-smuggled-capsules-contain-human-flesh-2343509.html
Reminds me of the junior high school joke:
"Do you know how to make a dead baby float? Well, you start with two scoops of dead baby..."
Add pictures here
✖

OG!!! I saw on TV in a country with mostly black people, if there was a black albino (white skin), other people were superstitious of them. Some people attack the albinos and cut off their arms, legs and sell them. The TV interviewed a woman who had 2 arms chopped off. She was amazing with a good personality.
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/africans-albinism-hunted - tanzania/story?id…67612#.T6iM3-hYse4
Add pictures here
✖