(OT) American music has become total trash

You're a stick in the mud. We got it!

Reply to
krw

I don't know if you mean more recently or any time. I'm not up to date with recent music but I would blame music producers instead because I think they care more about what sells rather than what's good. Further, I actually liked some black groups from the 60s and

70s but I know that's a long time ago and didn't like some songs from white English bands then. Further, I have rather conservative views on gay lifestyle yet I'm a big fan of Queen still. So I don't classify race, etc... for my music likes or dislikes.
Reply to
Doug

That's a moronic statement, even from you, Dougie. What's "good" *IS* what sells, by definition. ...but you're a Democrat, so *you* get to decide what's "good" for everyone else.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Translated: "I actually have friends who are black."

But you just did, above.

Reply to
krw

You have a wierd concept of "good". According to you, McDonalds makes good hamburgers and anyone with taste buds knows that is an untruth.

Reply to
dadiOH

Now everyone *knows* your head is up your ass. According the people who buy them, yes, they are "good". You must be a Democrat, too.

Reply to
krw

You have the wierd concept of good.

McDonald's hamburgers might be considered good for millions of people on the road, far away from home, on the job, need a washroom break, who have only 60 seconds to find something to eat.

For eating a hamburger at home I don't consider McDonald's or any other hamburger not ground from my meat grinder, good. i make my own hamburgers and grind my own meat, but it's time consuming and not practical for alot of people

Just recently after spending 4 hours on the road with a cranky 10 month old teething baby who shit her diaper 3 times in the car with me, that Big Mac tasted good for the 3 minute break I got. It filled my belly, and gave me energy to drive another 90 minutes to my home at 8 pm.

And they had free wifi!

it's about context. Most McDonalds customers just want food NOW, and McDonalds makes food good enough to be served hot within a very short amount of time.

Reply to
Duesenberg

That makes it good. You can tell that it's good because billions trade good money for them.

Reply to
krw

Why does that matter? You racist ?

Reply to