(OT) American music has become total trash

Page 2 of 2

She has been crying since 1/20/09.
On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 04:02:59 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@thecave.com wrote:

I don't know if you mean more recently or any time. I'm not up to date with recent music but I would blame music producers instead because I think they care more about what sells rather than what's good. Further, I actually liked some black groups from the 60s and 70s but I know that's a long time ago and didn't like some songs from white English bands then. Further, I have rather conservative views on gay lifestyle yet I'm a big fan of Queen still. So I don't classify race, etc... for my music likes or dislikes.

That's a moronic statement, even from you, Dougie. What's "good" *IS* what sells, by definition. ...but you're a Democrat, so *you* get to decide what's "good" for everyone else.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Translated: "I actually have friends who are black."

But you just did, above.

You have a wierd concept of "good". According to you, McDonalds makes good hamburgers and anyone with taste buds knows that is an untruth.
--

dadiOH
____________________________

Now everyone *knows* your head is up your ass. According the people who buy them, yes, they are "good". You must be a Democrat, too.
On 8/27/2012 2:23 PM, dadiOH wrote:

You have the wierd concept of good.
McDonald's hamburgers might be considered good for millions of people on the road, far away from home, on the job, need a washroom break, who have only 60 seconds to find something to eat.
For eating a hamburger at home I don't consider McDonald's or any other hamburger not ground from my meat grinder, good. i make my own hamburgers and grind my own meat, but it's time consuming and not practical for alot of people
Just recently after spending 4 hours on the road with a cranky 10 month old teething baby who shit her diaper 3 times in the car with me, that Big Mac tasted good for the 3 minute break I got. It filled my belly, and gave me energy to drive another 90 minutes to my home at 8 pm.
And they had free wifi!
it's about context. Most McDonalds customers just want food NOW, and McDonalds makes food good enough to be served hot within a very short amount of time.

That makes it good. You can tell that it's good because billions trade good money for them.
<braggadocio snipped>
On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:04:22 -0400, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Why does that matter? You racist ?