OT, A Very Wet Christmas

Page 2 of 2
The last couple times I've been sick, it's also been account of sick kids. Totally no fun, at all.
Sorry to hear that people take sick kids any where. Ought to keep them home.
A few weeks ago, my roommate did some work on the phone system at a pediatricians office and guess what he brought home? I'm still getting over the crud. It was a week before I was able to run any service calls and it darn near killed me. I got home from a short call and felt like a group of gang bangers gave me a tuneup with baseball bats. O_o
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Imagine the nerve of people taking their sick kids to a pediatrician, talk about a lot of nerve. What next, car accident victims to an emergency room?
--
PV

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and
drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
βœ–
Yeah, bleeding people should stay home, too.

Imagine the nerve of people taking their sick kids to a pediatrician, talk about a lot of nerve. What next, car accident victims to an emergency room?
--
PV

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 19:25:57 -0600, The Daring Dufas

It was 80 and sunny here. We loaded everyone up on the boat and went out for a Christmas day walk on the beach.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Christmas 1987 I was out in the Marshall Islands wearing shorts and T shirt. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–