frogs

neighbor's got an old unuseable pool with water in it.the freaking frogs croake day and night.anyone know how to get rid of them,dead or alive.thanks

Reply to
Bluto

chlorine plus ammonia. just toss them in separately.

Reply to
- Tom -

If your porch zapper goes out, the frogs won't be there to save you from the mosquitoes.

Reply to
Jonny

Separately for sure. This combination will release chlorine gas I believe, which is just as toxic to humans as the frogs.

Reply to
Mack

Ecologists claim that amphibians are barometers of the health of the ecology in general because of their sensitivity to environmental chemical pollution. I'd bet that a frog's LD50 is quite a bit lower than a human's. But your point is, I think, that after all the LD50 BS is over, , both species are just as dead. BTW, the chlorine gas trick is very effective in groundhog holes, too. It got rid of the one under my mom's elevated shed near a field of soybeans.

Tom

Reply to
- Tom -

Get rid of the neighbors, don't blame the frogs for doing their job. The unused pool is probly a bug/mosquito habitat, so the frogs are trying to help.

Good luck,

tom @

Tom The Great

That`s right, the frogs are doing YOU a favor. Why don`t you be a man and tell you neighbor to stop being a scum and clean up the pool? sissy.

Reply to
mo

drain the pool???

ds549

ha ha ha!

"sissy"

How quickly this conversation degrades. :D

later,

tom

Reply to
Tom The Great

That's a health hazard...call the health department. They'll make him either clean it up or drain it.

Reply to
Anonymous

Reply to
Bluto