Odd question: Where to buy doors?

Seems intuitive, but . . .
Need to purchase a new patio door. Went to Home Depot and Lowes and all they seem to have are Masonite doors or doors I dont really like - small selection. They also have some high end doors I cant afford (Anderson, Pella etc). Is there anywhere else a person can go to look at doors that might not be so obvious to a do it yourselfer? Thanks Todd
depends up[on where you live !
Check the yellow pages! Wayne

Thee are many places, but most will carry the better brands that you cannot afford. Pella has their own stores and they carry lines better that what HD has. You may want to try a local lumber yard. Ed
www.e-doors.com

If you can go with a sliding door instead of a patio door you will find that Pella and Andersen sliding dooors are much cheaper than their patio doors. Also installation is as important as the door itself. Both of those doors have built in flashing nailing fins and they make all the difference in the world. I would not buy a door without built in nailing flashing fins. Also I have Peachtree doors and replacing them with pella doors. I found them to be junky.