NG Policies

Page 3 of 3

CWLee wrote:

I couldn't agree more!

Bottom or top - both are easy enough to deal with as long as there is proper and judicious trimming.
Leave enough of the previous post to gove context to what you are saying.
is one, there are many others if you keep

Hmm, maybe I misunderstood something: I meant spam coming into this newsgroup.
Twayne

Yes, and they probably have the NNTP ports blocked on their local network so you couldn't use a NG client anyway.
As far as I'm concerned Google is great and probably the best thing to happen in terms keeping usenet alive.

Well, I wouldn't classify it as 'great' but it is satisfactory for my purposes and I have been using it many years. There are some anal retentive usenet folks who kill file all GG posts but I ignore people with bad attitudes anyway. I overcome the spam problem by opening a free hotmail account, set that account to dump all mail into a spam folder and delete it once a week, then use that hotmail account to open a google account. That way I never see the spam and Microsoft has to deal with it.
Red