Newsgroup not loading

Anyone using Eternal September not receiving new downloaded messages in alt.home.repairs? Then again, if it's the only service you're using you wont see this question.
I can download every other newsgroup category which I subscribe except home repairs and cannot discover why.
I use nntp.aioa.org as my backup and obviously, it's working fine, therefore, I know it's not the group itself.
Mind boggling.
Working fine for me -- 2 hours later. ES often has troubles, but I haven't seen any for several weeks now.
Mayayana wrote:

e-s has been fine but tera is down and has been for several weeks . No word on when free servers will be back online .
--
Snag

Meanie,
I use E-S and am not having problems.
Dave M.
On Sun, 22 Feb 2015 09:51:38 -0500, "David L. Martel"

Same here. ahr has been fine.
On Sun, 22 Feb 2015 07:52:21 -0500, Meanie wrote:

I'm also using e-s and am not having any issues. I haven't been on since yesterday morning though so if something was messed up I may have missed it.
alt.home.repair:

Uninstalling Thunderbird is almost certainly far more drastic than is necessary.
It's possible that e-s has renumbered the articles in this group. I don't use Thunderbird for newsgroups, so I don't know if there's an easier way, but unsubscribing from the group, then re-subscribing should reset the article numbers.

On 2/22/2015 6:55 PM, Nil wrote:

Tried unsubscribing and resubscribing. Now I don't see any topics nor can receive downloads.
Yes, I am using Thunderbird.