Newsgroup not loading

Anyone using Eternal September not receiving new downloaded messages in alt.home.repairs? Then again, if it's the only service you're using you wont see this question.

I can download every other newsgroup category which I subscribe except home repairs and cannot discover why.

I use nntp.aioa.org as my backup and obviously, it's working fine, therefore, I know it's not the group itself.

Mind boggling.

Reply to
Meanie

Working fine for me -- 2 hours later. ES often has troubles, but I haven't seen any for several weeks now.

Reply to
Mayayana

Meanie,

I use E-S and am not having problems.

Dave M.

Reply to
David L. Martel

e-s has been fine but tera is down and has been for several weeks . No word on when free servers will be back online .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

I'm also using e-s and am not having any issues. I haven't been on since yesterday morning though so if something was messed up I may have missed it.

Reply to
wg_2002

Same here. ahr has been fine.

Reply to
micky

On 22 Feb 2015, SMS wrote in alt.home.repair:

Uninstalling Thunderbird is almost certainly far more drastic than is necessary.

It's possible that e-s has renumbered the articles in this group. I don't use Thunderbird for newsgroups, so I don't know if there's an easier way, but unsubscribing from the group, then re-subscribing should reset the article numbers.

Reply to
Nil

Tried unsubscribing and resubscribing. Now I don't see any topics nor can receive downloads.

Yes, I am using Thunderbird.

Reply to
Meanie